Thursday 27 March 2008

expense

i know i have said it ad nauseam, but every time, and I really do mean every every time I here journalists on the any media organization knocking Mp's expenses I wonder about the expenses account of those who run these organisation.I mean here that I can easily understand why mp's need expense accounts. the entire point of parliament was to have people from the otherside of the railing to not just enter into government but also but to be at a disadvantage when compared to Eton toff's when they do so. I accept ht the result is that certain people will abuse the system. so be it, as many a Toff's also abuse their own wealth - that is the nature of wealth: One cannot therefore level the playing field without allowing abuse to happen.
i understand i say the expense accounts of Mp's. What I do not understand (and wish to know more about) is why the expense account of the already rich and priveleged should be augmented by expense accounts?

for more of the same go
here

No comments: